A sweet solution, and an easy recipe for when you have too many ripe bananas.
- 4 ripe bananas
- 100 grams of oat flakes
- 1 tablespoon of tahini
- ½ cup of flaked almonds (walnuts or other nuts, seeds)
—Use any nuts or seeds you have or omit if you prefer.
- 1 level teaspoon of ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon of coconut butter or other oil
- Use the coconut butter to oil up the bottom and sides of your baking dish.
- Peel the bananas and place in the bottom of the dish.
—You could mash the bananas in a bowl first then divide into individual ramekin dishes.
- Mash with a fork, the riper the bananas the sweeter they taste.
—Alternatively, slice the bananas, add other ripe fruit or berries.
- In a bowl mix the oats, cinnamon and tahini, then spread over the top of the bananas.
- Sprinkle the almond flakes on top.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 160°C.
- Allow to cool a little before serving.
Related posts: Bananas