- 1 cucumber
- 1 chilli pepper
- 1 sweet orange pepper
- 1 green pepper
- 1 sweet red pepper
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar
- 1 cup of rocket leaves
- 1 teaspoon of turmeric powder
- 1 clove of garlic
- Peel the cucumber, cut into small pieces and place a in food processor using an S-blade.
- Cut open peppers, de-seed and cut into smaller pieces and add to food processor.
- Add remaining ingredients and blitz until all mixed but still a little chunky.
A spicy salsa to serve with boiled millet or quinoa, as a dip or to accompany salads and main dishes. It pairs nicely with cauliflower rice.