- 250 grams of pitted dates or dried fruit of your choice
- 250 grams of nuts (hazelnuts, brazils, walnuts or almonds or mixed if you like)
- 1 tblsp. Chia seeds
- Coating (optional): Dessicated coconut or chocolate or sesame seeds
- In a food processor, blitz the nuts, fruit and chia seeds to form a sticky paste.
- Roll into individual balls then place in the refrigerator for an hour or two.
- Roll in coating of your choice.
- Quick and easy, a delicious treat for the lunchbox or dress them up for special occasions.
- Mix sunflower, sesame or pumpkin seeds in with your nuts.
- Add lacuma powder or maca for added energy.