Raw Energy Balls
No cooking required. These raw energy balls are nutrient dense.
Whip up a batch for a satisfying treat.
Makes about 12 balls.
You can store them in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.
- ½ cup creamy almond butter
- ½ cup hulled hemp seeds
- ¾ cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 10 large pitted dates
- ¾ cup dried currants or raisins
- 1 teaspoon vanilla paste
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon or nutmeg
- Blend together almond butter, hemp hearts, and ½ cups of coconut flakes, vanilla and spice until well combined.
- Stir in the currants or raisons.
- Spoon the mix into tablespoon-sized balls.
- Roll the balls until firm and well-packed, then roll in shredded coconut.
- And that is it, they are ready to eat