How to Make Turmeric Butter
Turmeric butter is an easy and delicious way to include this anti-inflammatory food in your diet. Use on sandwiches, serve on grains, or mix a teaspoon of turmeric butter with warm milk for a tasty beverage.
- ¼ cup virgin cold-pressed coconut oil, softened but not melted
- ¼ cup extra virgin cold-pressed olive oil
- 1 teaspoon turmeric golden paste
- ¼ teaspoon unrefined sea salt
- In a bowl, use a fork to combine the olive and coconut oils.
- Add turmeric golden paste and salt and whisk until you free of lumps.
- Pour into a glass jar, seal and place in the refrigerator to set. You should end up with a spreadable semi-soft butter.